Sunday, February 5, 2012

I am Back with a Special Announcement

It' has been a while since I wrote here as the Disney Travel Dude - but that does not mean I have be slacking in my travel or my gathering of travel tips.  Just the opposite!  While away, I made the leap and became a travel planner who specializes in Disney Destinations.

Hence, I am pleased to announce my affiliation with Off to Neverland Travel®.  I specialize in Disney Destinations - Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line Vacations and Adventures by Disney Vacations - for groups and individuals.  

Off to Neverland Travel’s® focus is on Disney vacation travel.  By specializing, I will provide you with personalized service and expert advice for the vacation that is a perfect match for your personal interests.  I can also  help you with cruises and resort destinations beyond Disney Destinations as well.

The focus of my blog will remain to provide you tips for traveling to the different Disney Destinations and how to make the most of your vacations.  I will also be able to keep you updated on special travel promotions and discounts as they become available.  My facebook page will also keep you updated, so if you haven't yet, take a moment to become a fan of it by visiting www.facebook.com/MagicMakerJoe and click that like button.  

So keep on coming back, I promise to do my best to keep you informed, slightly amused and hopefully make your next trip a bit more magical.  Questions?  Just drop me a line at:

Joe DeFazio, Magic Maker
Off To Neverland Travel, An Authorized Disney Travel Planner


CST# 2090317-40 / Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST37203  As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney –Ship Registry: The Bahamas

No comments:

Post a Comment